Saturday 7 September 2013

Top Pick of End of Summer Colour Challenge

Thanks to all who played our color challenge this week. What a great assortment of projects. 

Here are the designers Top Picks for this week





I have chosen Deanne's great Lion King page as my top pick, for how she used the colors, but also the great creativity of the page. What an inspiring page she has done. Thanks for joining us this week, hope to see you again soon.
Cindy


I have picked Deanne's fabulous Lion King layout for my top pick this week.  Deanne I just love how you have used the colours from the challenge and created this fantastic page. 
 I just love it.
Thanks for sharing with us this week and we hope to see you again soon.
Meighan






My choice for top pick this week is Barbara's (Glitter Arti Blog)  fairy card.   I love how she used the challenge's colours on her beautiful sky. Lovely images and very pretty sentiment make up this beautiful card.  Thank you for joining us Barbara and hope to see your art work back her soon. 
Judy



Alyce


This week I have chosen Alyce's GORGEOUS card. The image is beautiful,. and I LOVE how she has used the "no lines' technique to color her. The DPs she has used are so pretty, and the flowers are just amazing! Thanks for joining us this week, Alyce!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment