Saturday 8 June 2013

Top Pick for All About Cats Challenge

Great cards by all the participants this time around. What a bunch of talented people we have playing with us. Thanks to all for playing. 


The Designer Top Picks are as follows.




My Top Pick for the Cats Challenge this week is #9 Wendy, Wonderful soft pastel colors on her design and all those cupcakes especially the boarder punch she used!  Oh the adorable image makes Wendy's card just a perfect fit for the challenge.  So glad you shared your card with us this week!
Shell


I've chosen Wendy's adorable card. Loving the soft colors she used, and then the image just pops off the card. I also love that image, and the coloring is perfect. Great use of elements on the card too. Thanks for joining us this week and hope to see you back again
Cindy






My choice for top pick this week is Heidi's project.  What great details in her art work!  Lots of interesting layers along with great composition.   When you spend some time looking at the project you can see interesting details in every corner.  Wonderful work Heidi. 
 Judy






IMG_6309

This week I have chosen Kel's adorable little kitty in a flower pot! The image is so realistic...I can so see a kitty doing this...LOL! Love the colors and the simplicity of the design. Thanks for joining us, Kel!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top pick, it made my day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thanks for choosing my card!!! i had so much fun making it!!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete