Saturday 23 March 2013

Top Pick - Baby week


Thanks to everyone who joined us this week for celebrating the babies in our lives. Great cards and it was fun seeing what all our great fans came up with. So thanks again for making the challenge a great one. 
The top picks of the designers are as follows:



My choice for this week is Laura's adorable card made for a baby boy. I love the background and how she outlined it with blue, but the focal image is just adorable with the animals surrounding the baby. Thanks for joining us Laura with a great card. 
Cindy




025
Everyone did such a great job with the baby cards, and my pick for this week is #18 Lorraine with her Christening card.  I love the white and light blue together.  The church window is fabulous and the embossed dots and sheer dot bow come together to make an elegant baby card.
Karal 





My choice for top pick this week is Ivonne's baby card.  I love her choice of colours and image.  Her card has lots of little details and great layering. I especially those little feet.
 Judy



This week I have chosen #8 Ivonne. Her card is a bit different from the usual
yellow/pink/blue baby cards. I love the image, fantastic colouring, pretty
embellishments and the sentiment inside is so sweet.
Natx




I just LOVE Sue's Baby Card this week! The image is adorable, and since I am so fond of purples, the purples and pinks really caught my eye! The DPs and all the little extras really made for a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week, Sue!
Julie


Top Pick for this week's Baby Theme Challenge would be #20 Sue, using a wonderful image from Mo Manning ....love the little baby fairy flora!  Such wonderful design and lovely embellishments as well as just the right amount of sparkle!   Thanks Sue for sharing your art with us this week!
Shell


3 comments:

  1. All cards are totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow just spotted this before i headed offto bed. So pleased you liked my card just love mo s images thanks appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card!!!!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete